- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5+ years of talent acquisition experience required; 3 years of management experience.
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Knowledge of iCIMS, ADP, HireVue, Microsoft Teams, Teamwork, and SharePoint preferred.
- Broad knowledge of federal, state and local labor laws, practices and procedures, and current best practice pertaining to talent acquisition.
- Knowledge and understanding of the issues surrounding access, equity, diversity, inclusion, implicit bias, and institutional racism.
- Must demonstrate excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving and organizational skills. Strong attention to detail and follow-through required. Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and build effective working relationships with colleagues and staff. Acceptance of a variety of lifestyles, behaviors, and cultural, and spiritual practices.
- Experience analyzing, creating, and evaluating policies and procedures and formulating recommendations.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and have previous experience working independently and managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A valid NYS driver’s license that complies with Agency standards
Our Commitment to Equity and Justice
We believe that people are entitled to dignity, respect, equity and justice. We champion a society that removes barriers. We reject racism and discrimination of any kind. We protest systemic and political inequities that marginalize people, recognizing that there is a history of structural racism in the United States. We will continue to learn and change to achieve justice. We know that strength comes from unity.